Gone are the days of the nine to five office hours. In recent years, American business models are quickly changing as more and more employees work from home. In 2016, about 43% percent of Americans worked from home at least once and a while, according to Gallup.com, and that number is expected to rise.
If you are part of the work-from-home culture or just want a functional workspace to call your own, CC Woodcrafters of NE would love to help you design and install your dream home office. Based on your individual needs, we can help you maximize your efficiency and revive your style. Here are some additional thoughts to consider before your consultation.
- What type of work do you do?
- Will external clients be visiting the space?
- Will colleagues visit for collaborative work?
- What type of materials will be referenced and/or stored?
- What type of equipment is required?
- When will you be doing the bulk of your work?
- Will you be making conference calls and/or video conferencing?
With decades of experience in home office design and remodeling, you can count on us to construct the perfect room to get your work done and be comfortable doing it. Plus, our detail-oriented approach ensures that your vision is captured throughout the project and culminates with your complete satisfaction. All layouts for your custom home office remodel are done in-house by one of our talented designers.
Make an appointment today to come into our Attleboro, MA design studio so that we can start planning your new home office together.